Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Dorsey, reads, Res, green, fence, flowers

 * Listening to Dorsey Armstrong 'Powerful Women of the Medieval World' and '1215'.

* Reading The Anchoress and Patch Work.

* The Res has such water filling it that there is no beach to the beach.

* Waiting for spring and the green and then feeling shocked when I step out of the door and it is so green.

* A new privacy fence. 

* Last December brought a new resolve to me. I will always have fresh flowers in the house. Initially I subscribed at a local florist which was interesting because their offerings disclosed techniques that I was not aware of and use of little known flowers. Now I find fresh flowers at the market and arrange them myself. Such an injection of joy--to see them first thing in the morning, to have their scents waft over me as I sit at my desk. I pause throughout the day to soak in the shade and hue changes.

No comments: