Wednesday, February 21, 2018

giggle, school, piercing, snow, shake

* I drive to the PO through sublimation.

* These produced giggles from me:

   "God answers knee-mail" (on a church marquee)
   "contextualize"
   "virtual signaling"
   "feral knitting" (confusion of Fair Isle knitting)
   "born again spinster" (someone referred to me as)
   "boxer rebellion" (someone said as I was struggling to put together a box)
   The elevator box I rise and fall in is called a car.

* "I wish I could be in schools like that the rest of my life." Said by a son about a school I chose for him and drove him to and from everyday and paid tuition to and at which I saw him blossom. The pure gold of child raising is gems and appreciation they give when raised.

* sublimation=transition of a substance from the solid state directly to the vapor state such that it does not pass through the intermediate liquid phase

* Talking with my roommate about body piercing. My woman/mother mode surfaces spontaneously, "But can you breast feed a baby when you have nipple rings?"

* The first white cool powdering of snow that had come, silently, with no announcement, in the night.
Ray Bradbury Dandelion Wine

* It will all shake out. Meanwhile, I am putting up more twinkle lights.

No comments: