Thursday, February 8, 2018

warm, wire, weekly, present

* A luxuriously warm mid winter day! I hook up the hose and sprinkler to water the earth and trees. Poop duty first (we work together on this:they poop and I clean it up). The grass and trees and plants exposed, the sprinkler swirls, swirls. I dream of the results of my activity today, think about the marvelous shade present here in the summer.

* My roommate fixes the chicken wire perfectly to keep the dogs from barking at the activity over the wooden fence.

* We at the house have established a routine of weekly lunch eating outs. We touch base, turn off phones, talk in complete sentences. Today we interrupt one another frequently, finish sentences and laugh, laugh, laugh.

* I am so content in buying him a birthday present--one of his choosing, one that is just right. We go together to find it.

No comments: