Monday, July 13, 2020

bummed, decorations, sleeves, clouds

* I am bummed all day until the rains finally come to cool the earth and the air. I sit on the damp red camp chair feeling the wet soak into my blouse and pants. At last the dogs can cavort--the male wetting on every plant and the female chewing on the ornamental grasses. There is a strong possibility that she will choke up her cud after we go inside but, hey, that is why I have no rugs. Easier to clean up the human's blood in his last year, easier to clean up throw up stuff. Writing that, I feel myself coasting back into bumitude so I evacuate this topic!

* Finally I take down the Christmas decorations.

* On two of the sweaters I am knitting I am ready for the sleeves, my least favorite part of a sweater. I will hop back and forth between them to keep alive the drama and interest.

* Never can enough be said about the clouds and their formations here=so spectacular.

No comments: