Friday, September 1, 2017

sheets, money, zoo

* Everytime I organize myself to remake the bed with clean sheets before I begin the dog jumps up for a cozy lie down. Everytime I have to convince him that a nap on the bed at this time is not going to be productive for either of us.

* In a quest for I won't say saving money but so that I can have more to spend. (Go figure that one out!) I am disconnecting the tv. None of my three children are connected so I know I can do this too.

* At times I am sure that I live in a zoo. One dog snores house shakingly (the spell correction thing had fun with that one). The other wakes in a bark at the least bit of sound or smell from outside. I cleaned under the bed today and found dried up throw up. But I have clean sheets tonight properly tucked in. Clean sheets in my zoo.

No comments: