Sunday, October 18, 2020

PO, socket, drone, power, rain

 * She: The canyon is being evacuated. The fire is coming closer.                                Me: Oh! Oh! I've got to go get the mail.                                                                She: I'll drive out to get it for you.                                                                        Me: Can I come with you?                                                                                    So we rode out country just the two of us. What a kind thing for her to do; drive an old lady. The old lady wallowed in the bliss of not having to drive, looking around at all the delights she misses.

* The wind socket dangling from the tree disconnects and takes a jaunt in high winds to the perimeter of the yard. Someday it will pop right over the fence never to be seen again. As I was sitting out yesterday surrounded by another day of high winds I noticed it had wrapped two of its arms around the tree from which it hangs. Did not want to travel today, huh?

* Photos of Vermont via a drone

* I have the power to bring rain. While being blown about by the wind yesterday I noticed that the white plastic drain thingy casually connected to the drain pipe at the side of the house had blown across to the back fence. "It's not going to rain, I can reconnect it tomorrow." Ha! Today I woke to gently falling rain.

* Rain...Rain...Rain...Luscious air cleaning rain.

No comments: