Wednesday, January 6, 2021

jot, clothes, chai, maple, perimeter,

* I begin to jot down a quotation but my eyes move onto the next so that  when I read what I've written it makes no sense whatsoever.

* Forster : Mistrust all enterprises that require new clothes.

* OH......chai!!

* After lugging water to the new trees...She : (while he shaves my head outside in the January wind) There was a guy in my class at school whose name was 'Maple' so we nicknamed him 'Sap'. I don't think maple trees have sap. / He : Where do you think they get maple syrup from? / She : Do they? Oh, that's right! (Loss of hair results in brain drain?)

* With yarn (plenty here!) I lay out the perimeter of my big 2021 garden project with nary a thought to whether or not I will be here to garden in the spring.

* My mother would be 'turning over in her grave' if she had one. (Shall I tell you that story someday?) Such sun draws me outside where I use a blue bucket to water the new trees, wearing (me) hole-y see through pajamas. Welllll...Virginia Woolf would wander downstairs to Hogarth Press in her nightgown to work. 

* (no knowledge of origin) : she believed she could / but she was tired / ....so she rested and you know what? / the world went on and it was okay / she knew she could try again tomorrow

No comments: