Thursday, January 11, 2007

Article, Phone call, Storm Prep

"I know. But I do not approve. And I am not resigned." I read this at the end of a newspaper article and realized I am thinking that about a lot of things these days. It's like saying the truth, the reality of something, accepting the way of something and then not surrendering to the darkness of it. If I tell the truth of a situation or a person then I am not fooling myself or creating illusions. The fewer illusions I have, the less I am surprised and the better I can see.

I have been giving someone her space and today she called me.

Bracing for yet another storm is interesting. We three living here each have our own agenda:
I buy 4 snow shovels, rock salt, and a garden shovel.
R goes to the library for a stack of books.
B buys more frozen pizza.

No comments: