Monday, July 27, 2020

Marleau, blueberries, fiddles

* Captaine Marleau, she wears my hat.

* Luscious blueberries. My mother introduced me to the act of freezing blueberries at their peak of ripeness in order to enjoy them, still frozen, on early dark winter nights instead of less healthy snacks. The best freezer container I have found is an empty gelato pint container. This particular brand of gelato is on sale these days so I am happy to indulge in gelato. And look forward to frozen blueberry winter nights.

* 'Ashokan Farewell'
   'Shove the Pig's Foot a Little Further Into the Fire'

* Such fun watching the endeavors of across the street neighbors and conjuring up the details of their lives.

* Dear city conformance vehicle that often drives air conditioned past my house :the 3 foot high things are not weeds but are actually tree sprouts which I am encouraging to grow. 

No comments: